Blogging The Whole English Class 4:11 AM

It has been long since we have gone to the computer lab. The yearn for it was never died out. Finally we have the chance to go there. Further more, the computers were 'updated' from what it was suppose to mean. However, no further improvement were seen in those computers.

The rules are, four eyes to one computer. The computers are just the right number for the whole class, divided by two of course. We came to do what was told to do, create a blog. Never have i seen any teacher instruct us to create our own personal blog. This is something our english teacher would do, a different method of teaching , that is.

As I said, the computers are not really in good shape. My older computer is faster than the new ones. What is wrong with these fellows. We struggled because the whole of us have no virtue of patient . I helped some of my friends to create a blog. It was fun and interesting . Despite that the difficulties in accessing internet, i was having fun finding out my friends having there own 'classified' blog.

Blogging has given me the chance to unveil my personal stress and feeling, before this was forced to be viewed public..... I have shared my sorrow and sadness with him, my virtual world . Expressing out the feelings of getting hurt, my sin and all my regrets made me think further into what i have done. Never have i express my sorrow to anyone but myself.

As Simon had said, blogging have let me opened up my bottle to let in fresh air. Blogging have given me the chance to practice my language. Language is important, we communicate with them, we express with them and so forth. Appreciate the opportunity we have had and use them to the fullest or else you will have to write a post on how you regret your unwillingness in trying new things.


1 comments:

Gi-shi sabishii said...

you should use quote on whatever idea or sentences taken from my blog, or else, pay me copyright royalties....hehe